Thursday, July 24, 2014

Why not rockin' a turban?

Today's look is inspired by arabian, turkish and indian culture. Wearing a turban this summer is the best thing you can do.

Nothing inspires me more than different cultures and I am actually wondering why I don't see this look on the streets more often. Inspiration is right in front of your eyes in a city like Frankfurt! Don't be afraid to be different. And I don't want people to get me wrong. I know a turban or a hijab is a religious pice of clothing and I do have the highest level of respect for that. So I want it to be seen as more of an homage than anything else.

This summer a turban is what you wear on your head. I like these kinds of trends cause they give you the oppurtunity to learn about the people who live right with you and never tried to understand. No disrespect.

So, I chose to keep it all black, added a flower and big earrings though. Under my seethrough dress I am wearing short leggings with lace. Gotta love them! I chose a short dress cause I tried to meet halfway between east and west.

                               -The differences are what brings us together. Show some love.-









No comments:

Post a Comment