Friday, July 4, 2014






I like this outfit. Basically its a very sporty, casual look because of the tight cropped top and the jogging pants. But let's give it a nice frame with that amazing sporty-chic blazer and those strap-high heeled slippers. What I love about it is that you can not tell where I'm going or where I come from. I could go to the gym or to the dance class and afterwards to a bar, event whatever. A nice outfit for a long flight to a fashionable city...

Honestly I fell in love with the blazer. Its from Zara's new collection and I love it's fit, the drapy lapel and the zippers that go deep into the back side. This blazer is everything!

 I love mixing up contrasts like casual with business or other kinds. That is what makes a look interesting to me and what reflects my inside. Means I like to keep my possibilities open to have the maximum of fun. Oh and yes, I am wearing my bit of underwear visible because I like it like that. If men can do it, I can do it #likeagirl

No comments:

Post a Comment