Friday, July 11, 2014

The story about the real love...

I would like to tell you how I found my true love. You know in the past I tried a lot. I couldn't get enough so there comes a point when it all falls down.

After my sommer romance with my converse chucks and my various love affairs with some sandales and other flats that didn#t do nothing for me  I walked down 34th street on an October night in New York. I stopped at Aldo. It was love at the first sight. I saw them standing there, waiting for me with a methaphorical ring and flowers. I tried them on and I said "yes" to the look that just suits me and brings out who I am, to the heels that is so comfortable that I could walk to the end of the world and the feeling they give me when I walk down the streets like I'm the one and only.

From that day on I never looked into a shiooping window again. I feels so satisfied and I just don't need anything else. I only have eyes for my love. They support me and my outfit in every situation, no matter what. I can rely on them and I will never let them go. And that is what counts. In the end of the day, don't we all want endless support and something we can rely on? This is forever! I would say in fashion this is the best investition I ever made. They make me happy everytime I wear them and they healed me.

So ladies, there is real love out there. For every one of us.






No comments:

Post a Comment