Thursday, July 31, 2014

iamdifferent

This is one of my favorite t-shirts. I like clothes with a story behind. It amazes me when your clothes and accessoiries actually tell stories. It makes fashion extiting and interesting. You know there is now brand no big name that can give you the same as a shirt someine gave to you once. You'll always remember the person, the time, the music you were listening to.

I've got the braceletts from a fleah market, wearing my fave black skinnies and the T-shirt that gives me "that feeling" and basically describes who I am. It says "I am different". The letters "dbrs" stand for dreams become reality sometime.

The shirt is from Brooklyn, New York, full of memories and as far as I know there were only two of these produced...













No comments:

Post a Comment