Sunday, July 27, 2014

a day at the lake

Let's be real, usually we don't dress up to go swimming but there are these days. My bikini has a tiger print. That's all I got to say. And then I saw these golden braceletts and of course in summer I wear my favorite cutoffs and I chose a Tshirt where you can see the bikini through.

I mean have you ever made the experience that you went out to do something chilled and you didn't dress up at all. I mean at all. No make up, no hair done and stuff. And then there is this hotty sitting over there and he is not even noticing you and you would have came up to him if you just looked the way you wanted to look to be comfortable. So sometimes comforable is not comfortable at all.

 And I want to emphasize: These are the rare days when I'm not dressed all black...


 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment