Friday, July 4, 2014

Hi there!

What's your name?
I am Karolina.

What are you?
I've got a whole lotta passion but no money in the bank. So I guess, I'm an artist. I am a fashion designer/stylist/blogger/artist.

What is this right here?
This is one of my new projects in fashion. I am starting a fashion blog called "Black Napoleon" I hope you'll like it and maybe I can inspire you with my pictures and stories.

Why is it called "Black Napoleon"?
I'm gonna explain this in an upcoming post ;)

What are you going to post on this blog?
Most of all I'm gonna post outfits I wore but also I'd like to discuss with you who wears what at the Oscars and things like that. So you are going to see different things here. There is not one particular style or brand. Fashion is fun, it can be black and white, it can be colorful. It can be expensive, it can be cheap. And its everywhere! Because I'm going to travel a lot I will have interesting styles, people and trends to show.

What inspires you the most as a creative person?
Definitely foreign cultures and countries but also some people I admire for their style in particular like Rihanna and Asap Rocky. I'm a great music fan (Hip Hop, R'n'B, Dancehall, Reggea, Soul, Jazz) so I get a lot of inspiration from watching music videos from Beyonce. And last but not least music lyrics inspire me a lot, especially the ones from Kanye West.

What is your motto in life?
I have way to many! But the most importants are: ONE LOVE!, Don't jugde what you don't know, Live life to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment