Friday, August 15, 2014

favorite streetstyle

Okay this is all I am about. I kept the look in black and white feeling comfortable in leggings and slip on sneakers. I like the simple layering of three blacks coming together.

Andd this sweater is everything. Honesty it could be my resume. (haha) 91 is mein year of birth and New York is where my dreams still live. Underneath I wear a sleeveless blouse that is longer in the back.

The only color accepted is the leoprint on my snapback and of course my hair.

I love this look so much because it sums up who I am and what I am about. It tells you what music I listen to. That is kinda very important to me cause I'm such a music lover, especially hip hop and I'm sick and tired of people thinking I would listen to rock/punk/gothic just because I wear black and used to have long black hair. So yeah, it gives people a better idea of me.

 snapback - Snipes
sweater - h&m divided
blouse - h&m
leggings - American Apparel
sneakers - Asos

















No comments:

Post a Comment